For the purpose of the new GDPR law 2018 we, NeoMed Restaurant, Trading as NeoMed, are the Data Controller for this www.neo-med.co.uk website.
Information We May Collect
When you make an enquiry or a reservation booking via this website, we will collect certain personal data about you. The sort of personal data we collect will be information such as name, email address and telephone number. We need to collect this information in order to discuss the services you are requesting.
Personal Data Collection
- If you enter a competition or promotion via this website, complete a survey, or if you report a problem with this site.
- If we ask you for your contact details for future marketing use (which may be by email or post) or if you actively sign up to receive email newsletters from us (although you will be given the option to opt-out of such use).
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of your email or other correspondence.
- We may collect details of your visits to this site (including, but not limited to, traffic data and location data).
- We may collect information about your computer including, where available, your IP address and browser type. For system administration purposes and to report aggregate information. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
How We Use Your Information
We use information held about you for the purposes of:
- To communicate with you regarding your enquiry / reservation
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- To notify you about changes to our menu and/or services
- For improving the quality of our service and the products offered via this site
- For resolving complaints and dealing with disputes
Your Rights To Access Data We Hold
The new GDPR Law gives you the right to check that your personal data is being processed lawfully. Your subject access right can be exercised in accordance with the act. Any subject access request must be made in writing to: The Data Manager, NeoMed Restaurant, Unit B5, Fox Valley Way, Stocksbridge, S36 2AB.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure, and although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to this website, therefore any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will take all reasonable steps to keep your personal data secure and try to prevent any unauthorised this access to it. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers.
NeoMed will not disclose information about you to any third parties.